Chelsea vs. Aston Villa forward-looking analysis: Dark horses are like a rainbow without fear of giants
Adversaries: Chelsea vs. Aston Villa Event type: 16th round of the Premier League Match time: December 29
01:30 game address:
Premier League Live
Premier League Live
Chelsea: Favorable information 1. The two sides have clashed 11 times since 2012, and Chelsea has 10 wins and 1 loss.
Among them, they beat Villa by at least 2 goals 5 times, and even played such a disastrous tragedy as 8-0, and they have an absolute psychological advantage.
2. Chelsea have maintained a complete victory against Villa in the last 5 Premier League home games, scoring 17 goals and conceding 2 goals, of which 3 times have at least 2 goals.
3. Chelsea tied for second most Premier League goals this season with 30.
These 30 goals belonged to 13 players, and 4 players sent at least 3 assists.
The Blues have an enviably luxurious midfield configuration, and they have many talented young attackers.
4. Of Chelsea’s 30 Premier League goals, 21 came in the second half, accounting for 70%, and they are good at striking late.
Among them, 9 goals were scored in the last 15 minutes, accounting for 30%, and the lore ability is excellent.
5. In the player era, Lampard knocked on the gate of Aston Villa on behalf of Chelsea 14 times. He is the player with the most goals in the history of the confrontation between the two sides.
The old people meet again in this game, and the young attackers in the Blues can learn from their coaches.
6. Chelsea’s recent defeats have all occurred away games.
Since March this year at home in the main match, there have been 18 games with 13 wins, 4 draws and 1 loss. Except for 0-2 Liverpool, there has been no defeat, and the winning rate has reached 72.2%.
The last 13 Premier League home games have 10 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss, with a winning rate of 76.9%.
7. Chelsea have won at least 2 goals in the last 6 main matches at home.
Either you don’t win, you win and you win.
8. Chelsea scored at least 3 goals in 3 consecutive Premier League rounds, and scored at least 3 goals in 4 of the last 5 Premier League rounds.
9. Central defender Zuma completed the second most 941 passes and 67 clearances in the Premier League, second only to Rodri and Federico Fernandez respectively.
Midfielder Kanter completed 38 interceptions, tied for first place with Burnley player Brownhill.
10. Chelsea is very disciplined. The team has only 17 yellow cards in total, which is the team with the fewest cards in the league except Liverpool.
11. Chelsea have a strong lineup, even if the Christmas schedule is tight, they can still offer a pretty good rotation lineup.
Unfavorable information 1. Chelsea’s record so far this season is far from the expected goal.
With their net investment of nearly 200 million euros in the summer window and the composition of the lineup, it should not be that they are still hovering outside the European qualification zone. The head coach Lampard is facing a crisis of getting out of class.
2. Chelsea’s overflowing talent is a double-edged sword.
There are too many talented attackers to choose from, which makes Lampard have happy troubles in the formation of troops, and the team has not yet determined the leader.
Moreover, the advantage in ability often makes the Blues relax their mentality when confronting weaker opponents, and they can’t chew on hard bones. They have suffered from this many times this season.
3. Chelsea has been in poor form recently, with 1 win, 1 draw and 3 losses in 5 games, and lost 4 times.
In addition to defeating the weaker West Ham United 3-0 in the Premier League, they all lost against Everton, Wolves and Arsenal.
In particular, the last round of the derby sent warmth to the sluggish Arsenal, and helped the Gunners stop their decline while falling out of the European theater. The situation is very unfavorable.
4. Chelsea have had a wave of 1 7 unbeaten games this season, but this wave of unbeaten streak consists of 10 wins and 7 draws, and the winning rate is not too high.
5. In his coaching career, Lampard has 2 wins and 3 losses against Villa and 3 wins and 3 losses against Dean Smith.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. As of December 27, the home team Chelsea has 7 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses, ranking 7th in the Premier League.
Among them, 4 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss at home, ranking third.
Aston Villa: Favorable information 1. After the thrilling relegation last season, Aston Villa spent about 80 million euros in the offseason, and invested heavily in Watkins and Bertrand Traore
and Martinez and other strong support, and rented Barkley from Chelsea.
So far this season, it has shown its true qualities as a dark horse. It currently ranks 6th with 8 wins, 1 draw and 4 losses, and staged 7-2 Liverpool and 3-0 Arsenal.
Recently, they beat Crystal Palace and West Bromwich Albion 3-0 in two consecutive times. They scored 10 points in 4 rounds of the Premier League, and their morale was at an all-time high.
Due to a poor record last season, Dean Smith’s coaching position was precarious, but now the sky at Villa Park is clear and clear.
2. Aston Villa lost to West Ham United with 5 wins and 1 loss in 6 away games in the Premier League this season, and defeated rivals such as Leicester City, Arsenal and Wolves in nearly 8 Premier League away games with 5 wins, 2 draws and 1 across seasons
Negative, unbeaten rate of 87.5%, and won the index 6 times.
3. Villa have sharp attack and tough defense this season: the number of shots in the Premier League ranks 4th, the number of shots on target is tied with Manchester United for 2nd, and the number of key passes leads the league.
On the defensive level, 13 goals conceded are only more than Manchester City.
4. Of Aston Villa’s 27 Premier League goals this season, 14 came from the last half hour of the game, accounting for more than 50%, and the stamina is very good.
5. Aston Villa has scored big goals in 7 of the last 9 Premier League rounds.
6. Villa leader Grealish contributed 5 goals and 6 assists, and personally participated in 11 goals.
He sent 47 key passes, leading the Premier League.
The powerful center Watkins dug from Brentford by Xia Chuang contributed 6 goals and 2 assists, which effectively made up for the lack of striker firepower last season.
Unfavorable information 1. The two sides have clashed 11 times since 2012, and Villa has 1 win and 10