Dortmund vs. Lazio forward-looking analysis: Lazio is in a stable state and is expected to double-kill the Hornet
Two sides: Dortmund vs. Lazio Event type: Champions League fifth round Match time: December 03 04:00 Match address:
UEFA Champions League Live
UEFA Champions League Live
Dortmund: Favorable information 1. Dortmund is a traditional strong team in the German Bundesliga. In history, it has won 8 league titles, 1 Champions League title, and 2 Europa League runners-up. Currently, the team ranks 13th in UEFA club coefficient.
The team is worth 676 million US dollars, and there is a youth storm in the team. The team is led by Harland, and Sancho, Bellingham, Reina and other teenagers have an average age of less than 20 years old.
2. Dortmund’s 16-year-old player Mukoko came off the bench in the last round of the league. Although he only played 23 minutes, Mukoko ran actively and took risks many times. Haaland was inevitably fatigued in the two-line battle. This game
Mukoko is likely to usher in his Champions League debut in the European war.
3. Dortmund has an obvious strength advantage in this group, with 3 wins and 1 loss in 4 UEFA Champions League games, and all 3 wins are all zero-seat victories, which is much better than the league.
4. Dortmund’s ability to win and lose is excellent, and it has scored consecutive wins and losses in the past 35 games, which is the strongest in the Bundesliga.
5. The head coach of Dortmund is the 63-year-old Swiss Favre, who has coached Hertha Berlin and Borussia Mönchengladbach, and started coaching Dortmund in the summer of 2018.
Last season led the team to rank 2nd in the league.
Unfavorable information 1. Dortmund lost 1-2 at home to Cologne in the last round of the league. Harland and Sancho performed poorly. The two-line battle consumes a lot of players. After losing to Bayern and Cologne in the last 3 league games,
The Hornet’s ranking in the league has dropped to No. 4, and the team’s recent state is not stable.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Dortmund currently has 3 wins and 1 loss after 4 rounds, scoring 9 goals and conceding 3 goals, accumulating 9 points, ranking first in the group, and the qualifying situation is very good.
Lazio: Favorable information 1. Lazio’s Serie A powerhouse, which won the UEFA Super Cup at the beginning of this century, ranked 4th in Serie A last season, and currently ranks 37th in UEFA club coefficient. The total value of the players in the team is 401 million US dollars.
2. Lazio defeated Borussia Dortmund 3-1 at home in the first round. Immobile’s pass shot made a good start for the Blue Eagles in the Champions League this season. Lazio remained unbeaten in 4 Champions League games this season, and won all 4 games.
3. Lazio’s half-time ability has improved significantly. As many as 16 of the last 17 games have had the ball in the half, and 4 of the Champions League games have had the ball in all half.
4. Lazio’s recent unbeaten rate and winning rate in all competitions have reached 80%, which is relatively outstanding.
5. Immobile scored the only penalty kick for Lazio in the last round of the league. This penalty brought Immobile’s league goals in Lazio to 108 goals, and Immobile also surpassed it
The Italian star Signori became the second scorer in the history of the Blue Eagles in Serie A, second only to Silvio Piola with 143 goals.
6. The Lazio coach is a representative of the Italian young coaches-Inzaghi Jr., who has played for Lazio for 10 years in his player era. He has been teaching in Lazio since 2016. He has led Lazio in the past four seasons
The league rankings are 5, 5, 8, and 4 respectively. He is a meritorious coach for Lazio’s revival.
Unfavorable information 1. Lazio lost 1-3 at home to Udinese in the last round of the league. The unbeaten 8 games in all competitions ended. The two-line battle has a great impact on Lazio. Although part of the reason is to save strength for the European war,
But Inzaghi Jr. also said after the game that the game was an ugly loss.
2. Lazio’s Champions League away game is obviously not as good as at home. This season’s 4 Champions League games have achieved 2 wins and 2 draws, including 2 wins at home and only 2 draws away.
3. Lazio has played a total of 13 games in the league Champions League this season, of which only 2 games have zero opponents, conceding 16 goals in 9 rounds of the league, the worst result in 37 years, and the team’s defense problems are prominent.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Lazio currently has 2 wins and 2 draws after 4 rounds, scored 8 goals and lost 4 goals, accumulating 8 points, ranking second in the group.