Preliminary analysis of Arsenal vs Southampton match: The Gunners become weak and vulnerable?
Two teams: Arsenal vs Southampton Event type: Premier League round 13 Match time: 02:00, December 17 Match address:
Premier League Live
Premier League Live
Arsenal: Favorable information 1. Arsenal. In the last round of the league, they lost 0-1 at home to Burnley, and Aubameyang scored an own goal.
At present, the team has suffered a four-game losing streak at home in the league, and the points are close to the relegation zone.
2. Arsenal have a record of 5 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 10 matches against Southampton in the Premier League. They have not lost to Southampton at home since 2000.
Unfavorable intelligence 1. Rumors of disagreement broke out in the Arsenal team, and David Luiz and coach Arteta have broken off.
The team is currently divided into three factions, and the head coach has lost the right to speak in the locker room.
2. Xhaka received a red card in the last round, and this game will be suspended.
Arteta said after the game that the red card was unforgivable and he was very angry.
3. Although Arteta is still trusted by the management, his consecutive losses in the league have also put his coaching position in jeopardy. The team will also challenge Everton on the weekend, which has recently recovered, and it is likely that get out of class before Boxing Day.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Arsenal has 4 wins, 1 draw and 7 losses in 12 league rounds, scoring 10 goals and conceding 15 goals. It currently ranks 15th in the league with 13 points.
Southampton: Favorable information 1. Southampton defeated Sheffield United 3-0 at home in the last round of the league, ushering in two consecutive league victories.
2. Southampton has a very high winning rate in the Premier League this season. Only 2 of the 11 league games lost the Asian index.
3. Southampton striker Ince has scored “6 league goals this season and failed to score in the last round of the game, but he is still the team’s most relied on scorer. The club plans to renew his contract with him in the near future. 4
This is Southampton’s best start after the first 12 games in the league in 6 years. Unfavorable information 1. Cedric and Walcott are expected to fight each other in this game. Walcott left to transfer to Ever
After the break, he still couldn’t get the game time. He returned to Southampton this season and has already scored his first goal since his return. Zhongli Intelligence 1. Southampton has 7 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in 12 rounds, scoring 24 goals and conceding 17 goals.
23 points ranked fourth in the league.