Preliminary analysis of Hertha Berlin vs Dortmund: Hertha Berlin is weak offensively and defensively, and the Hornet easily wins
Both sides: Hertha Berlin vs Dortmund
:30 Competition address:
Hertha Berlin: Favorable information 1. Hertha Berlin beat Augsburg 3-0 away in the last round of the league. Cunha passed and shot, Lukebakio and Piatek both scored, helping the team
Ended the previous 5 rounds of unbeaten in the league.
2. Hertha Berlin is one of the most popular teams in Germany. The team has won 2 German top league championships, 3 German Cup runner-ups, and 1 Europa League semi-final.
In the past two seasons, Hertha Berlin belonged to the mid-range team.
This season is currently not performing well, temporarily ranking 12th in the league.
3. The head coach Labbadia is a 54-year-old German who has coached Leverkusen, Hamburg, Stuttgart and Wolfsburg. He took over the team in April this year and eventually led the team to rank 10th in the league.
In his coaching career, he faced Dortmund 14 times and achieved 2 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses.
4. Hertha Berlin’s striker performed well, and the team’s offensive ability ranked in the forefront of the league. Cunha, Cordoba and Lukebakio scored 9 goals for the team, ranking among the team’s scorers
5. The reference value of Hertha Berlin’s current team is about 234 million euros.
Unfavorable information 1. The team’s main forward Cordoba injured his ankle ligament in the last round of the game against Augsburg. He will miss all the rest of the game this year. So far this season, he has contributed 3 goals in 7 starts.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Hertha Berlin currently ranks 12th in the league with 2 wins, 1 draw and 4 losses, scoring 13 goals and conceding 13 goals.
2. In the past 10 historical confrontations between the two sides, Hertha Berlin has achieved 1 win, 4 draws and 5 losses.
Dortmund: Favorable information 1. Dortmund lost 2-3 to Bayern Munich at home in the last round of the league. While losing the national derby, the 4-game winning streak in all competitions came to an end. Both Royce and Haaland have gained in this game.
But still failed to help the team win.
2. Dortmund is a traditional strong team in the German Bundesliga. In history, it has won 8 league titles, 1 Champions League title, and 2 Europa League runners-up.
3. Dortmund has played well with 6 wins and 2 losses in the last 8 games, and all 6 victories have zero opponents. The number of goals conceded in 7 rounds of the league is only 5 goals, and the defense ability is excellent.
4. Forward Haaland has continued his fiery form this season. He has currently contributed 6 goals in the league. He has scored at least 1 goal in each of the last 5 games, and his scoring ability is not bad.
5. The head coach of Dortmund is the 63-year-old Swiss Favre, who has coached Hertha Berlin and Borussia Mönchengladbach, and started coaching Dortmund in the summer of 2018.
Last season led the team to rank 2nd in the league.
He faced Hertha Berlin 13 times in his coaching career and achieved 9 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss.
6. The reference value of Dortmund’s current team is about 587 million euros.
7. Mukoko, a talented football teenager of the Dortmund youth team, will make his debut in the Bundesliga this week. He previously played 84 times for the Dortmund youth team, contributing 127 goals and 26 assists.
Unfavorable information 1. Defender Schmelzer missed the game due to injury.
2. Dortmund will play against Bruges at home in 3 days, and the schedule is too dense.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Dortmund currently ranks third in the league with 5 wins and 2 losses, scoring 15 goals and conceding 5 goals.