Preliminary analysis of Leeds United vs Fulham match: great disparity in strength and home victory can be expected
Two sides: Leeds United vs Fulham Event type: Premier League second round Match time: September 19, 22
:00 Competition address:
Leeds United: Favorable information 1. Leeds United has achieved 7 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses in the last 10 league games (1 Premier League game), with a winning index of 70%.
2. Leeds United’s over-goal rate in the last 10 league games is 60%.
3. Leeds United have scored 70% of their half-time goals in the last 10 league games.
4. Leeds United is unbeaten in 8 home games, and has kept zero seals in the last 3 home league games.
Unfavorable information 1. Leeds United was a guest at Anfield in the last round of the league and staged a goal battle with Liverpool. Before the end, Rodrygo, who came off the bench, sent a point and Salah hit a goal. In the end, they lost 3-4 regrettably.
2. In the League Cup match in the middle of last week, Arijowski once helped the team achieve a perfect tie before the end of the game.
Leeds United drew 1-1 with Hull City in regular time and lost 8-9 on penalties.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. The two teams played against each other in the British Championship last season, and both sides won at home.
Only 8 times played against each other, the home team remained unbeaten, during which there were 5 consecutive draws.
Fulham: Favorable information 1. In the League Cup in the middle of the week, Fulham was a guest at Ipswich Town. Mitrovic, who was a substitute in the last round of the league, played the whole game and scored the only goal of the game.
Mu won a 1-0 away win to advance.
2. Fulham has 5 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 10 league games.
3. Fulham’s halftime goal rate in the last 10 league games is 60%.
4. Fulham has been unbeaten in 6 away games, and won 5 games during the period, one of which was a neutral game at Wembley Stadium in the play-off final last season.
Unfavorable information 1. Fulham played against Arsenal at home in the opening game of the league. The team announced the loss of the city gate in less than 10 minutes of the opening game, and finally lost 0-3 to Arsenal.
2. Fulham’s over-goal rate in the last 10 league games is 30%.