Preliminary analysis of West Ham vs Manchester United match: The Hammers are more stable at home and not afraid of the Red Devils challenge
Two sides: West Ham vs Manchester United Event type: Premier League 11th round Match time: December 06 01:
30 competition address:
Premier League Live
Premier League Live
West Ham: Favorable information 1. West Ham defeated Aston Villa 2-1 in the last round of the league, ushered in a three-game winning streak in the league, and won the Asian Index in 7 consecutive games.
2. West Ham will welcome 2,000 fans to watch the game, and the home court advantage will be magnified.
3. West Ham United has won 2 home games against Manchester United in the past 2 times. After 4 kills against Manchester United in the 1974-77 season, West Ham United has not defeated Manchester United 3 consecutive times at home.
4. West Ham scored the first goal in 5 consecutive league games, which is the longest record since March 2006.
5. If West Ham United wins this game, they will be ranked third in the league, only – – points less than the first place, full of fighting spirit.
Unfavorable information 1. West Ham United’s main striker Antonio is expected to usher in a comeback, and Yarmolenko is about to come back from the new crown.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. West Ham United has 5 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in 10 rounds of the league, scoring 17 goals and conceding 11 goals. It currently ranks fifth in the league with 17 points.
Manchester United: Favorable information 1. Manchester United defeated Southampton 3-2 in the last round of the league. Cavani passed the shot and directed the reversal, helping the team usher in a three-game winning streak.
2. Manchester United’s away games in the league are very stable. This season, they have won all away games in the Premier League and won the Asian index. They have scored big scores in the past 4 away games.
The team is expected to break the first five away wins in the 1985-86 season.
4. B Fee has scored in all the last 5 Premier League away games, and is expected to tie Dennis Law’s record of 6 consecutive away goals.
Unfavorable information 1. Manchester United lost 1-3 at home to Paris Saint-Germain in the UEFA Champions League in the middle of the week.
2. Manchester United striker Rashford is doubtful due to injury.
De Gea is doubtful.
Luke Shaw, Bailey, Pogba, Lingard, McTominay and Martial can all play.
Ighalo, who has been out of battle for a long time, is expected to enter the big list.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Manchester United has 5 wins, 1 draw and 3 losses after 9 rounds of the league, scoring 16 goals and conceding 16 goals. It currently ranks 9th in the league with 16 points.