Valladolid vs. Barcelona match analysis: Messi’s feet feel cold and Barcelona may be upset
Two sides: Valladolid vs. BarcelonaEvent type: 15th round of La Liga Match time: December 23
Match address at 05:00 on Sunday:
La Liga Live
La Liga Live
Valladolid: Favorable information 1. Valladolid has rebounded recently, with 4 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss in 7 games, and won the index for 3 consecutive games.
Among them, La Liga has 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss, and gradually stepped out of the shadow of consecutive victories at the beginning, and mustered up the courage to fight for relegation.
2. Valladolid coach Sergio is 44 years old. He was an important member of “Super Deportivo” in his player days.
After retiring, he served as the coach of the Spaniards. He took over Valladolid in April 2018 and led the team to La Liga through the play-offs at the end of the season.
In the past two seasons, they ranked 16th and 13th respectively and successfully avoided relegation.
Although Valladolid had a bad start this season, judging from the team’s recent rebound, his adjustment work has been done quite well.
3. Valladolid has 2 wins and 1 draw in the last 3 home games and remains unbeaten.
Defeated Athletic Bilbao and Osasuna, tied with Levante.
4. Valladolid has 12 wins, 10 draws and 22 losses against Barcelona at home in La Liga in the past, with an unbeaten rate of 50%.
5. Nine of Valladolid’s 15 La Liga goals this season occurred 15 minutes after the first half and 15 minutes before the second half, accounting for 60%.
6. Valladolid hit big goals 5 times in nearly 7 home games, and 2 times exactly 2 goals, which changed the previous characteristics of small balls.
7. Valladolid has scored 5 penalties this season, tied with Villarreal for the third most in La Liga, and even one more than Barcelona.
For this relegation team, facing a strong opponent in this scene, getting a penalty kick will become the goal they strive for.
8. Right winger Oscar Plano has scored 1 goal and 4 assists this season, and has the ability to pose a threat to Barcelona’s defense.
9. Central defender Bruno Gonzalez led the La Liga clearance list with 57 clearances and tied for seventh in the league with 23 interceptions.
Unfavorable information 1. Valladolid has been completely suppressed against Barcelona with 1 win and 12 losses in the last 13 games.
2. Valladolid has conceded 21 goals this season, the third most in La Liga, and the opponent in this game is Barcelona, the league’s top firepower.
3. Valladolid’s team has 33 cards this season, and the 4th team in Xixia has poor discipline in the game. Facing Barcelona with delicate skills in this game, I am afraid they will have to pay a lot of fouls and cards.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. The home team Valladolid currently has 3 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses, ranking 18th in La Liga.
Among them, 2 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses at home, ranking 13th.
Barcelona: Favorable information 1. Barcelona has achieved 12 wins and 1 loss against Valladolid in the last 13 games.
2. Barcelona has scored 25 goals in La Liga this season, tied for the most with Real Sociedad and Horse.
The opponent Valladolid conceded 21 goals in this game, which is the third team with the most goals conceded.
3. Barcelona’s 25 La Liga goals this season are evenly distributed in the 6 periods of the game, and the number of goals produced in each period is not less than 3.
Messi has represented Barcelona to break through Valladolid’s gate 7 times, and is the top scorer in the history of the confrontation between the two teams.
So far this season, the club’s number of shots and shots on target are both the first in La Liga, scoring 6 goals and ranking third in the scorer list.
Sent 30 key passes, tied for 2nd with Huesca’s Ferrero. 4. Barcelona’s shots, shots on goal, and key passes this season are all No. 1 in La Liga.
Facing the limited strength of Valladolid, the Red and Blues will not lack opportunities to score in sports battles.
On the other hand, the total number of blocks blocked by Barcelona also ranks first in La Liga, and it is not easy for opponents to pose a threat to their ball[ ].
5. There are 4 Barcelona players in the top 10 of La Liga’s successful passing list this season: Frenkie de Jong, Alba, Busquets and Messi.
The pass-and-control style of play is still the magic weapon of the Red and Blue Army, and it will not be greatly affected by the change of coaching position.
6. Barcelona coach Ronald Koeman scored 5 away goals against Valladolid in the player era. He is the Barcelona player who scored the most away goals against Valladolid.
Revisiting the old place this time, he can use his personal experience to teach his disciples the secret of breaking the door.
Unfavorable information 1. Barcelona has only achieved 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in 20 La Liga games across the season. The winning rate is only 50%.
2. Barcelona has won 22 wins, 10 draws and 12 losses in La Liga as a guest against Valladolid in the past. The 50% winning rate is slightly insufficient.
3. Barcelona only won 1 win, 1 draw and 3 losses in 5 away games in La Liga this season, and they are also better than the deputy squad leader Osasuna in the away game standings.
Recently, they have lost 4 consecutive La Liga away games, and all of them have lost the index.
4. Barcelona has been unable to win the index in 5 consecutive official games, and the recent index trend has been sluggish.
And it has become normal for five consecutive La Liga away games to be unable to play big goals.
5. As the team coach, the 57-year-old Koeman’s most recent honor in his coaching career is the Dutch Super Cup championship in Alkmaar in the 2008/09 season. The championship drought lasted for 12 years.
Although he is a direct descendant of the club, it is really difficult to control the giants Barcelona with such a resume.
6. As of now, Koeman has averaged 1.89 points per game in 19 games coaching Barcelona, which is not as good as the 2.08 points of his predecessor Setien’s tenure, and far worse than the 2.23 points of Valverde’s time.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. The visiting team Barcelona currently has 6 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses, ranking 5th in La Liga.
Among them, the away game has 1 win, 1 draw and 3 losses, ranking 19th.