Wuhan Zall vs. Hebei Huaxia match forward analysis: Zall takes 3 points to enter the championship zone
Two sides: Wuhan Zall vs. Hebei Huaxia Event type: 13th round of Chinese Super League Match time: 09
Competition address at 20:00 on May 25th:
Wuhan Zall: Favorable information 1. Wuhan Zall’s ability to win the index this season is still considerable. In 12 league games, only 3 games lost the index, and 7 games won the index. The winning index rate exceeds 60%.
2. Wuhan Zall has excellent half-time ability recently. In 11 of the 12 games this season, 11 half-time goals were scored, and 4 games scored 1.5 goals in the half-time.
3. Wuhan Zall has only 1 draw in 12 league games this season, and its ability to win and lose is much stronger than last season.
4. Wuhan Zall’s recent high ball rate is acceptable. Only 4 of the 12 league rounds in the new season were small balls, and 5 of the last 7 games were big balls.
5. Wuhan Zall coach Jose Gonzalez was born on October 14, 1966. The 54-year-old Jose Gonzalez replaced Li Tie as the new coach of Wuhan Zall in January this year.
At the end of his career, he played for Tianjin TEDA in the Chinese Super League. In his coaching career, he only briefly coached the Spanish teams Malaga and Granada. He returned to the Chinese Super League as the coach of Beijing Guoan in November 2016 but was fired due to poor performance.
The coaching career stage has not yet won a trophy.
Unfavorable information 1. Wuhan Zall’s recent state has declined significantly, and its ranking has also dropped out of the championship group. In the last 4 league games, it only scored 1 draw and 3 losses. It also lost against Shijiazhuang Yongchang and Chongqing Dangdai.
2. Wuhan Zall’s defensive ability needs to be improved. Although there are 3 zero seals in 12 Super League games this season, it has a lot to do with the opponent’s weak offensive end. In this game, Hebei Huaxia Fortune performed well on the offensive end. For Zall’s defense
It is a big test.
3. Injuries: Nahor’s two yellows turned into one red in the last round of the league, and this round of suspension is Zhongli Intelligence.
2 points behind the championship zone.
Hebei Huaxia: Favorable information 1. Hebei Huaxia Fortune defeated Tianjin Teda 1-0 in the last round of the league with Marco’s goal in stoppage time. While winning the index, the league was unbeaten in 2 rounds.
2. Hebei China Fortune Land Development has a good rate of over-goals this season. They have scored over-goals in 9 of the 12 league rounds, and the over-goal rate is as high as 75%.
3. Hebei Huaxia Fortune’s ability to have the ball in the half-court is acceptable. This season, 10 of the 12 games in the main game have scored goals in the half-time, of which 6 games have scored 1.5 goals.
4. The offensive end of Hebei China Fortune has improved significantly. In the last 19 Super League games, only 1 game failed to score, and the average number of goals per game was as high as 1.73.
5. Xie Feng, coach of Hebei China Fortune was born on April 9, 1966. Xie Feng, 54 years old, became the coach of Hebei China Fortune in May 2019. His coaching career has been as an assistant coach in Beijing Guoan since 2014.
In the 2016 and 2017 seasons, he briefly took over as the coach of Beijing Guoan.
Unfavorable information 1. Hebei Huaxia Fortune has fluctuated a lot recently. In the past 5 games in the Super League, it has won 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses.
It was a small victory by 1 goal.
2. The defensive end of Hebei Huaxia Fortune also needs to be improved. Although 3 of the 12 Chinese Super League games this season have zero seals, the opponents in the 2 games are Tianjin TEDA, which has played sluggishly on both offense and defense this season, and the gold content is not high.
3. Injuries: Wang Qiuming has accumulated four yellow suspensions, and Ding Haifeng has accumulated four yellow suspensions. Zhongli intelligence 1. Hebei China Fortune has 5 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in 12 games this season, scoring 20 goals and conceding 22 goals, accumulating 18 points
, currently ranked fourth in the division.